Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Do You Have What It Takes?

Here's a topic that's near and dear to my heart.  I've been working for the Washington State Patrol for more than eleven years, and I love my job!  It's rewarding, challenging, and usually fairly entertaining.  The agency understands the value of keeping up with current technology trends, and allows me to keep my skills current. 

Washington State Patrol BadgeLast week, the agency posted a new Media Release.  We have more than 300 openings for troopers.  If you've ever wanted to be in law enforcement, this is a great time to see if you've got what it takes to be a trooper.  

The patrol is conducting its Phase I testing at Lynnwood High School on Saturday, September 7th.  Phase I testing consists of a physical fitness test and a written test. Once you pass Phase I testing, you can advance to the next phase of testing.

Check-in begins at 7:30 AM.  If you are excited about law enforcement opportunities, give it a try.  You can find more information on the application, testing locations, and minimum requirements on our agency website.

If you're interested in other opportunities working for the Washington State Patrol, you can find a list of all of our current openings on the states career's web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment